Robbie believes in the following key principles that shape his coaching:
- People feeling and performing at their best in all aspects of their lives.
- That our health and performance being both a springboard from which we can be at our best, and a safety-net providing support when we need it most.
- The power of small actions. That small changes can create significant outcomes when done consistently and consciously.
- Getting clear on your ‘why’ and recognising what you are truly capable of.
- Establishing a roadmap that will lead you step by step towards being successful in all aspects of your life.
- Trusting the process, and letting the outcomes take care of themselves.
- And, of course, celebrating those wins. When you see the process working, enjoying those breakthroughs!